Aikon AK32 35A 6S
The Aikon AK32 35A 6S is a new generation ESC that uses a variety of bleeding edge technologies in hardware and firmware.
What makes the AK32 different?
- New BLHeli_32 code base
- Programmable PWM frequency of up to 48KHz
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and reliability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
AK32 35A 6S specifications
|Signal wire length||150mm|
|Battery wire length||100mm|